Our electronic offer includes databases (literature database - IBZ-Online), bibliographies (Munzinger - bibliographic archive), newspaper and journal articles (Library Pressdisplay) and E-books (CIANDO-E-books, WISONet-E-books) in many different formats. Users need a valid library identification to get acces to the licensed services. Some of the offers are English, the E-library itself unfortuneately is German only.
The eLibrary leads to a collection of fulltext and reference databases and electronic resources. A searchbox offers the possibility to look up subjects and database names.
- The use of electronic media in the remote access is permitted only to holders of a valid library card for the Upper Austrian State Library.
- The full text of the articles respectively from copyrighted parts may be printed only for personal use or for studies, education, training, research and teaching.
- It is illegal to download large amounts of data; systematic printing or saving, in particular by robots, is prohibited.
- Full texts may not be distributed to third parties.
- The rules regarding to the copyright laws apply at all times.