Most of our books and publications are available on loan. To borrow items, you must have a valid library pass. Up to a maximum of 15 items may be borrowed simultaneously on your library pass. To find out if a requested item is on the shelf, please check its status in the online catalogue. Some works are not available for loan due to their particular value or for some other reasons. Such are
- Works with publication date before 1900
- Books that carry the status ‘Nicht entlehnbar’
- Particularly valuable and hard to replace publications
- Newspapers and magazines, loose-leaf texts
- Works that require special protection
- Quick reference books or works that are hard to manage due to their format or size etc.